First logo..more to come.
How to make money in hours, Boost your social media Clean your fitted cap Buy new underground books Listen new underground artists
Wednesday, June 13, 2012
Feedback
What's going on ?
I have been working on this website for a while. Its not done. But this is what I have. I need a logo now. I call it "Enjoy" it a site where you can read a some more blogs, listen to up and coming artist, buys books, learn how to make money, and more.
I am going to post at least 3 to 5 logos up for "Enjoy", I want the audience to chose. The whole point of this site is for you to enjoy your self , like what you see and make something out of it. If your an upcoming artist I will promote you, I will let the audience choose if your good or not. It is not up to me, all the time.
This post is called FEEDBACK FOR REASON....
BASH ME GIVE ME....TELL ME WHAT IS THAT YOU WANT....I have one logo up, but more coming soon.
CHECK OUT MY SITE
First logo..more to come.
First logo..more to come.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment