Sunday, June 17, 2012

Making money online

Honestly, I have bad luck with advertise but I know all the techniques there is to it, from free to paid. I am just like every other American trying to find they way out of debt. I am not the only one there is losing there home and about lose everything got right now. I am just trying to make a few bucks to get back on my feet and turn around and help others do the same. I love helping people that's probably why I am in the position I am in now. Smh, I can not do anything but believe , pray, keep faith, and hope for a change. I keep doing this links over and over thinking somebody will click on them, everybody just views them. It's not that hard to get a free prize or cash. The hard part is when you don't have the luck or the good idea writing blog, or ad to win people over. I can't even get a comment or feedback on my website or on my blog. I get a lot of views but nothing to serious. What am I doing wrong? But that doesn't mean I am giving up. No, No, No,....I keep trying to look for jobs and everything else by all means to live and keep a roof over my head, even if its a broke roof. How is that theses sites help others? They produce money through these free trials and products people chose. No, luck for me with people just viewing and no clicks. No, body is taking a chance to just hear me out. To just understand that I can help them just like they help me. I even offered money to pay people to complete these sites, 150 to my name, 25 dollars per person to complete a site. FREE money just for doing one site are you serious.....FREE FREE FREE FREE FREE.........................FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE MONEY... I am tired of typing, why not right? Every site pays different, there cld be a higher pay sometimes. These pages are so easy to do....I can tell you how to breeze through them. People fail to realize you still have to use real information, but no of this a scam or is it? Its your call, you can try this out for yourself, risk free.....

No comments:

Post a Comment