Monday, June 11, 2012

How to Clean your Fitted wool or not

I have research for about a week on how to clean fitted hats. I learned from experience to never put a wool hit in the washing machine or let water sit on the bill to much. Because of the cardboard. I have a video coming soon. So, this will make things a lot easier. I use about 3 to 4 tools for cleaning my fitted. I learn this from my pops, he also suggested the dishwasher, but I don't have a hat shaped rack either so I did this.

 Ever cleaned with Bathtub foam scrubber. I used the brand with the little scrub brush on the front of it. Lets Go!!
List's of Items

Bathtub cleaner (for color hats make sure there's no bleach in it)
Shoe Cleaner (you don't have to use it)
2 tooth brushes Lint free clothe
Cold water
A can of starch 2 to 3 towels
Tape

I would use either you kitchen or bathroom I air dry, but if you want use other things you can 1st step Get both ends of your tape and put them to together, then tap on your hat with the tape to get the lint off. (optional) Don't to do this. Take a toothbrush to be your dirt brusher and then brush the dirt down to from the surface to the rim of the hat.Well, fill up your sink with cold water, not a lot. Dip your hat in the water just to get damp, or use the toothbrush and brush what dirt you can off.

2nd)Take your Foam Bathtub cleaner spray the effected areas or all of the hat but split it up in big spots. Make sure you brush counter clockwise, and scrub but still be gentle. If you have the hat rack this will be easier because it will hold your shape. (if u want in the begin you clean most of the dirt off with warm water and scrub with just the brush)

3rd) Now, for a deep cleanse take the shoe cleaner and spray it on the hat. Clean and scrub real good but gently. Make sure you get inside the hat, on the rim, and behind the lining where the tag is.

4th) When your done with that rinse your hat off and brush it as well with the dirty brush. this will help with the clearning process of all that cleaner being your hat. It should also help the dirt. Then rinse your hat for the, if you turn that hat down words and brush down to the rim or rinse and watch the water go to the rim. You will see the excess dirt from your hat. (just look like dirty water).

5th) One more rinse. Then ring out as much water as possible. Get your towels 2 or 3. (i use 2 , i had a thick towel.)




 





ExactSeek: Relevant Web Search

No comments:

Post a Comment